Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DON'T READ THIS ONE FIRST. IT SUCKS AND IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE REST. I WISH I KNEW HOW TO ORGANIZE EM

The breeze of three fifty+two amen Cools, spiritually and otherwise as our paths cross Never to happen again

You and your thinki— nay, +calcul8ng+ clouds swallow me like moby dick from the bible. I back stabbath thee

My face is relaxed. It is a sheet of flesh that slides ever downward, thus making me an honorary mouth breather.

I can move my brain into my toes I bring awareness next, to my ankles then I repeat til my whole body has registered with brain. I feel like I am flying, ever upward. Problems are solved. Perspective is obtained

halfway between the out of doors and inside the lakehouse as you read this, send your brain to my eyes. Right now I see an almost anachronistic smart phone

bushes, the white handrail, just had minor halluciation. I see my enlightened thumbs typing like larry q motherfucker

Naturally, I live the rocknroll lifestyle; I rock ta live and live ta rock

But that’s not what got me to this rocking chair.

I see my arms, my shins. Feet toes, calves, legs. Wind chimes time so perfectly that it almost supports chritian shit. That my cue. Everyone reading, pls gimme feedback or reblogs or tips… w/e

Not I shall melt into the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment